Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kev is Good


Friday morning, seems like a good time to do a couple of posts about products that we have come across lately that we really like. First up, for someone who has had a number one cut for ever, I have not really considered hair products for some time but lately I have grown a bit of hair and had to shampoo it and condition it. Enter Kevin Murphy's Born Again range. Murphy, one of Australia's leading hairdressers for eons and a first choice stylist for a long list of celebrities including the Minogue sisters, launched his own range of products in 1993 and has recently conquered the USA where his KEVIN.MURPHY range became the most successful brand start up ever [in terms of sales] in the beauty sector. Using the product, it is easy to understand why. It is an ultra rich moisturising shampoo for "extremely tortured and chemically dehydrated hair." Whilst there are few chemicals in my hair that I know of, I can say this is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. It left my hair feeling silky, which is again a statement in itself, and fresh. The packaging ain't half bad too. Look out for a great interview between Black Magazine hair editor Greg Murrell and Kevin Murphy himself in Black 11

No comments:

Post a Comment