Monday, July 11, 2011

Tess of the D'Aggervilles:: Day 1

So it's day 1 of Back In The Habit. I went walking. I took my iPod and it ran out of batts after one song. Great preparation on my behalf.

And I totes looked like a complete dag-o-rama in my get up.

I've long thought about exercising VS fashion. And wondered this very point:

If you wear great exercise gear, does it make you more prone to enjoying exercising? So me wearing uber daggy trackies that skim my ankles, and just looking like I rolled out of a jersey workshop, does this impede my ability to enjoy exercise?

Would I enjoy exercise if I invested in my exercise wardrobe? I'm not talking decking myself out in latest and greatest from Stella McCartney's Adidas range, but if I made more of an effort to look good would I feel good?

So Day 1 of Back In The Habit has me asking some really big First World Questions. What's the answer dear reader? Invest in some quality spandex? Or should I keep walking the moors like Tess of the D'Aggervilles in my baggy trackies that are too short?

No comments:

Post a Comment