Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Just Got In Trouble From My Dad



He was like that middle guy up there, his jaw dropped and he was not impressed by his youngest daughter.


Like not just a little bit of trouble - but fo' realz trouble. My Dad is outraged! You want to know why? For April Fooling you. My Dad was not impressed. My parents rang me and asked what the heck I was doing tossing blogging to the curve. 


Did everyone forget - it's APRIL FOOL'S DAY! Oh crumbs. I totally thought you would have known that had Prank Patrol all over it. 


It's true friends. And even more honestly, I have been wracked with guilt for pranking you. I mean Ashton Kutcher could be proud of me. But I feel woefully naughty.


I now have one of those giant knots in my stomach feeling so, so guilty. I am sorry. Terribly sorry for being so naughty and mischievous. 


Will you forgive me for being so naughty?


On the flip side, I was completely heartened by your comments. And to be even more completely honest, I feel like I've been struggling a bit on my blog - so those buoyant words you shared with me, well they've boosted me. Because for a long time I've not felt I've been hitting it out of the ball park, I've just been playing T-Ball on my blog and it's been left wanting. But I have plenty to blog about. 


So perhaps we can say this was a mini-break?


After all, I need some votes to send me to NYC and score me a Ford for the year so I can stop borrowing my MIL's car during the week. A girl can dream, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment