Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Everyday I'm Shuffling

So as promptly as I posted about eating more salads and stuff, I fell off the apple-cart, grabbed an ultra late lunch at 4pm which was take-away because I was in the middle of nowhere, completely and utterly famished and about to commit a heinous starvation-induced crime, and this was the only option. I didn't succumb to a big fat-drenched burger, but pasta with a caramel slice chaser. Oops. Someone scrape me up off the footpath and put me back on my high-horse.


My Mum is still here helping us out, and she's been an amazing help. A God-send. To come home to two happy little peeps, a house smelling of something great in the oven, and ironing done - I feel like I've gone to Utopia. Thank you Mum.


What's your Utopian experience right this very second? Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. Right now.


OOOOH - Winner of the Nintendo DS and LEGO Ninjago is.... Mrs Smith aka Si-lent Butviolent, Master of Stealth and Scent. So many good entries though gals, thank you for playing, and hopefully I'll have something else rad to give away soon! Promise.


image from Ben Quilty's beautiful and inspiring website. I love those rich slathers of oil paint so much I could eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment