Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yo! Yo! Yo!



It is with great excitement that I holler from the tree tops - ALOHA!


For no special reason, other than to bust some rhymes and let you know:


Back in the habit is... BACK!


Are you busting to do something good

in the 'hood

Are you bursting to make a habit?

Frisky as a jack rabbit?

Join me for Back in the Habit now

It's certainly not low brow.


And I see your puzzled brow right now! Wondering, what the heck is PMM banging on about?


Well Back in the Habit is 21 days of assisted habit making. Uh huh. It's all about forming good habits peeps. We blog about it. We make habits. We heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race. Oh and then after 21 days et voila - a healthy habit formed. We did it last year. We'll do it again.


Will you join me to form a new habit?


My habit of choice? Actually it's habits. Habits peeps for me.

- walking every day

- taking my lunch to work, or at least making lunch every day at home. No cheeky lunches out.

- break my sugar habit. Or at least reduce it. Uh huh.


If you'd like to get Back in the Habit, comment below, and I'll add you to the roll. We kick off on July 1st. Or whenever you get your hiney into gear. Uh huh. And you can even grab the button if you're so inclined. Uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment