Monday, August 22, 2011

You're Booked!

I found this super cute book the other day by Emma Dodd called "You". I mean, just look at it, it's got cute written all over it. I can't wait to give it to Tiny because I think she's going to love it long time - it has gold foil on every page, so. darn. cute.



The Doctor was home today sick as a dog, woke up with a raging 3am fever, and conjunctivitis. But I didn't realise it was conjunctivitis until a friend at preschool looked at him this afternoon and said "Oh you've got conjunctivitis" - and I went "BINGO!" - and then as an aside to myself "Der, why didn't I see that before?! Of course it's conjunctivitis". Poor little dude. Conjunctivitis is the pits, isn't it? So we stayed at home and I read him Cressida Cowell's "How To Be A Pirate".



What books are your big and smalls reading? And you? I have a big stockpile next to my bed, but none of them calling me right now. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment