Friday, October 7, 2011

A Balenciaga Bag of my very own...PomPon

I have been in love with Balenciaga for over 10 years now. The clothes, the shoes, but nothing beats the Bags. Am I right, guys and gals?
Having purchased a plethora and flipping them for equal price or a profit (which I've strived for), I've gone through a great many. I've tried them all - the First Classique Motorcycle, the Make-up Clutch, the City, the Square tote, the Courier (lord, I went through about 5 different couriers in various colors and literally worked them until they broke down), the Escapade, the Weekender, the Coin Purse, etc etc. But in my 10 years of adoration I have never done the PomPon. I must admit, it was because I was afraid I would never be able to let it go. Quite matter factually, the only reason I buy/sell/trade is because I cannot afford the bags outright. I have to sell them in order to buy a new one. I love fashion, but not everyone can have a collection. We must trade with the times.
Well, today that test is upon me. For the first time ever, I have done myself the dirty deed of trading in a 2009 Granny Green Square Tote for a 2008 Argent GSH Pompon bag.
Holy toledo - it is everything and anything I could possibly want in a bag. It's cute, sophisticated, stylish, and a motha f'ing statement.
So my friends, here is a tribute to the Balenciaga Pompon, in honor of my new goodie.










Courtesy of Real Deal Collection, this is the treasure I now possess...
the Giant Silver Hardware bag on the right:


would've loved the GOLD but i like grey paired with silver better

No comments:

Post a Comment