Monday, May 2, 2011

MAMA! MAMA! I Got Candy!



Every now and then I have the great joy of passing on some pretty great gifts to some pretty great gals. That's you. Well it could be you.

To celebrate Mother's Day, Travel Candy are giving away a night at The Mansion House Hotel + Spa. Plus a spa treatment. Plus a high tea for two. Gulp.

Oh well, sorry ladies, the winner is Lexi (aka PottyMouthMama). Oh dang. That will never do. Alright, this is what you have to do:

- three cartwheels on the lawn (please ensure you're wearing knickers. And that the postman is driving past as you're into the second)
- Become a member of Travel Candy (no waiting list for friends of PMM - we're VIPs baby)
- Finish this sentence IN 25 words or less. And I am strict, I count those words as though they're my last pennies. (Matt advised I observe a 10% leeway, however I've declined. It's hard and fast around here. 25 words or less or else!)

The last thing I expected about being a mum is/was: (over to you).



Terms & conditions:
- Australian residents only
- Must be over 18
- Must be a member of Travel Candy
- Entries close Friday 6th May at 11:59pm


No comments:

Post a Comment