Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Than A Little Psychic



Probably around a year ago, I opened the forum to questions. This was when anyone could comment with a question, and I'd answer it. Big, small - all! I answered all of them. But this time. Things are different.


Well this time, I'm feeling psychic. I'm feeling a bit Athena StarWoman.



I've been over on Facebook doing tailored readings to anyone who's been interested. And basically that's everyone, because let's face it, I'm pretty bloody psychic and in tune with the stars, the moon, glitter, and the gridlines.


So if you'd like a special PottyMouthMama reading, please let me know your star sign, your favourite colour and the name of your first pet, and I'll customise a special PMM psychic reading for you.


Ready? Set. Go!


While I'm waiting for my psychic powers to tune into your frequency, we've been getting ready for birthday season.

Matt's and the Doctor's this week. My Dad's the following week. Then my sisters. And then mine. Nothing beats birthday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment