Monday, November 28, 2011

Are You There Friends? It's Me. Lexi.



Right now, for all I know, I could be the only one here. I'm banging out this written word, and it might just be me reading it in a quick edit before hitting publish. It's oh so quiet.

Are you there reader? Because all I can hear is an echo.

I'm madly putting together lists of gift ideas - but do you like them? Do you care? What is art? What is normal? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

I'm not asking for a marching band, or a ticker tape parade every time I post - but girl, gimme a little sign.

Do you hate that I turned off the anonymous commenting? Well I did it because I was sick of Simone and other fabulous nobodies opening cans of whoop ass on me. I got tired of it actually. As soon as I turned it off, life got better!

But dudes. You gotta throw a girl a bone. It's boring being just being all by myself all the time.

BTW - do you think my small girl-child will like this book? Totes unrelated. But you get that on the big jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment