Monday, May 7, 2012

Bottoms Up!



I have a thing for San Pellegrino. I really, really love San Pellegrino water, and if I am a bit down, or want a treat, I buy myself a bottle (I know, last of the big spenders). 


Not only that, I really like drinking out of those bottles. I am a bit pedantic when it comes to tracking my water intake, and I prefer to drink out of glass. I just have a soft spot for San Pelle. 


Sometimes I have a bottle after a difficult day at work, or if I'm not feeling well. Or I just refill the bottle with tap water. I hold onto those bottles because I am cray.


However it came about in a conversation the other night, when Tiny asked me for some. The Doctor said: "No Tiny, you can't - that's Mum's wine."


The Doctor thought after all these years of me walking around with the big green San Pellegrino bottle that I was swilling wine from a bottle. In the morning, at lunchtime, at night. In the car. Everywhere. 


I promptly informed them that it was in fact fizzy water, and they could indeed have some. 


Vintage San Pellegrino poster image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment