Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beauty School


BEHOLD!

Today I discovered something tres magnifique!

I'm trying some new L'Oreal products - and I have got to say - I was slow on the uptake but dudes, BB cream is the shizzle!

Before I tried it, I thought 'yeah yeah, another wonder cream', and then I tried it. And then I applied it to my mum's face - I was so spellbound by its wonderous powers. BB cream for the win!

I've never tried a BB cream - but I thought this was good. If you're interested - try the L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream, seriously birds, it is good and won't leave a dent in your purse. I'm thinking it could be good for everyday use - when you just want a light coverage - and then just use foundation when I need some more serious coverage. It applies easily (although the texture has a slight grit to it), and self-adjusts to your skin colour. HELLO WHERE HAS BB CREAM BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

I haven't used a primer for a reeeeeally long time - but I've cracked this one open and it reminded me how easy it makes applying foundation. It creates a velvety smooth surface, and the foundation is applied easily with not a heck of a lot of work.

And the Lumi Magique Stylo Touche de Lumiere is very similar to one of my all-time favourite products - YSL Touche Eclat - except L'Oreal's version is bang on the buck - and looks every bit as glam in your beauty bag. It gives a touch of light to under the eye - perfect for me when I am seriously low on the sleep, but need to freshen up my face. When I had newborns - I swore by the YSL version - however - the price killed me. This one is affordable and am sure, destined to be my BFF.  Dark bags under my eyes - begone!

This post is not sponsored. As you already know, I love trying new beauty products, and when the chance came up to learn more about L'Oreal and their ever-evolving range of products, I jumped at it. I am a beauty junkie in my own bathroom.

What's your favourite beauty potion of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment