Saturday, July 14, 2012

beauty stuff

i know i'm not the only one who lets their nail polish sit there for weeks, if not months sometimes, without removing it.  be it toes or nail, i do this always.  however, my polish on my fingers always chips, practically within a day, but not my feet.  i do take greater care of my feet than my hands, but still, it's kind of a miracle that it NEVER chips. 

well, this is both good and bad.  i have recently had to go toe nail polish-less due to some severely dry nail beds and cracking nails.  yes, cracking nails.  my toe nails were majorly brittle after having left my coral colored spring arriving enthusiastic polish on my toes for nearly 6 weeks.  upon realizing this mistake and seeing the disastrous state of my toe nails, i opted just let them grow out.  today i decided that internet searching a "cure" might be a speedier and nicer option.  go figure?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/177784-how-to-cure-brittle-toe-nails/

here's hoping....

No comments:

Post a Comment