Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Queen:: The Olympics



How great is Queen Elizabeth II? How great was her entrance to the Olympics? How great was the whole Opening Ceremony? Brilliant. So superbly executed, I was giggling, jaw gaping, loving it the whole time. It held me captive. I loved it so much.

Danny Boyle, you are a clever, clever man. And clearly the Queen has a brilliant sense of humour.

Of course my fabourite part was Bond and the Queen. What a riot.

Are you watching the Olympics like I am? I am determined to watch as much as possible.
How pretty was that pale peach confection? I don't think she ever puts a stylish foot out of place. And I loved the black gloves, clutch and heels - she is one cool grandmother.

Here's more on how they kept the Queen's cameo a secret since April!

No comments:

Post a Comment