Monday, January 30, 2012

Do You... Tattoo?


Once Tiny asked to see Matt's 'tutus'. It took a moment for him to realise she was wanting to see his tattoos.

I've flirted with the idea of getting a tattoo. But only momentarily. I think I'd get sick of it, and I just don't think it's for me. And basically, I am just a big scaredy cat.

But I like tattoos on other people. Well - content and placement dependent.

And then there's Tiny - who gets felt tip pens and scrawls tattoos all over her body, then rocks up to pre-school - hey guys she's done her own ink. She doesn't need to wait until she's 18. She's forging paths for other only just turned four year olds to make their mark.

I've seen this floating about on Facebook. It's kind of funny - and true, non?

Do you have a tattoo? If so, what is it of?

No comments:

Post a Comment