Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Dear Blog







Dear PottyMouthMama Readers,


It's four years since I first conceived PottyMouthMama. Actually, it's a little longer, because I dreamt her up, then stored her in my dream factory* and let her simmer, and then banged out my very first post.

It's four years since PottyMouthMama came screeching into the world, to bang on about anything and everything - and whatever else is in between.

I love my little space that I've carved out almost every single day. In four years I have met so many ace people, stretched my writing fingers, dreamt up posts and made a little space just for me. To share with you.


It's true. Tonight you should totes have champagne and cake to celebrate. I command you.

Thanks for reading, for commenting and for lurking.

I love each and every one of you, more than every single grain of sand on every single beach in the world, the galaxy and beyond. I love you to the moon and back, and then back again, and then back again. And then back again - but in reverse. I love you that much.

Big love,
Lexi

* dream factory often works overtime, or undertime, but either way, it's always a-chugging along

No comments:

Post a Comment