Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well. That Was Ugly.

Well last night took a very different turn, and I can say with every inch of truth in my bones, I innocently posted that image - and overnight it caused a freaking riot on my Facebook page.

Let's recap:



- someone threatened to report me to the AFP for posting an image of a woman breastfeeding


- I got told I was a hippy feminist AND that I am a paedophile


- apparently my friends have low intelleck (sic)


- I was told I was a coward and a communist

- I got told I was Hitler


-  And I am the one who got a very firm rap over the knuckles from FB for posting the shot of the woman breastfeeding

Did I threaten anyone? Harass anyone? Bully anyone? No. I just stuck a photo that I loved on Facebook and the troll patrol came out in force.

Well screw them.
I stand my ground. Breastfeeding is natural and awesome and beautiful and brilliant - if you can do it.
 
Breasts. Made for Milk.
 
PS - image by Picasso - of a woman *gasp* breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment