Monday, March 26, 2012

living the SWEET LIFE


I wanted to share with you all one of my favorite (more like the best) boutique around. Right downtown Olympia Washington sits the sweetest little store you'd ever indulge in. Complete with cake plates, porcelain puppies, and Delicious brands like Wildfox Couture, LNA, Free People, and Betsey Johnson(to name a few), this boutique is sure to give your bank account a major toothache. Owner Erin Gillet mixed her great fashion sense, creative talent, and LA swag together to create this fabulous shop that has really given the local fashionistas a store to love close to home. I've had the pleasure to job shadow miss Gillet and in the short amount of time that I worked with her, she taught me so much about the business I'm determined to make it in! I've watched this store grow from the beginning, and every time I visit it never disappoints. In fact, it just gets better and better!! So if you are in the area be sure to visit the Sweet Life to pick up some sweet treats of your own. You won't regret it! 
xoxo 

















No comments:

Post a Comment