Thursday, December 1, 2011

By Popular Demand - Christmas Gift Ideas: Under $20

Ok so here we go peeps. It's the 1st day of December which always sends a shiver up my spine. Only 24 sleeps until Christmas, and my golly, my goodness, my gosh, am I excited? You bet your shizzle.

If you're looking for some ideas for under $20 - well start here my friends!

You're welcome.
The happiest cloud pendant - Georgie Love $18 (and free gift wrapping - ahoy!)

Vintage wooden painted toadstool letter holder - Poppet in the Post $12
Today I'm Bigger kids tee - Well Spotted $20 (sale)

Ridley's Classic Table Quits Set - Lark $19.95
Bloom Butterfingers Shea Butter Hand Cream - Adore Beauty $16
Matchcarden - Townhouse Pink - Notemaker $7.95
Little Garden Bookplates - Poppies for Grace $9.50
Dupe Chique Metalica thongs - Dupe (from the makers of Havaianas) $14.95
Big bow headband - Hoot Kid $13.95
For big or little kids - monkey brooch - Handmade Romance (boy that Evie - she's clever) $20
Honest boy pencil sharpener - Raw Space $15.95
Science Lab Crucible (cute for jewels or salt) - Vintage & Nostalgia $5.50
Enough? What's next? What am I looking for next? Send me my next secret mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment