Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Big Week At Chez PottyMouth

Well, well, well.

It's been a big week around our neck of the woods.

The Doctor started back at school. Exciting. Scared. Nervous. Poor little guy was so nervous on the day, he couldn't eat much for breakfast, so we just chatted about why he was nervous; what was going to happen at school (we could only guess); and how he knew lots already about school - and he'd be back with his friends.

This week he is KO'ed and hitting the hay early every night.

Golly gosh he makes my heart swell.

And the other big news for the Doctor...
He lost one of his top front teeth on Tuesday - and the Tooth Fairy came overnight. Mega cute attacks.

Tiny is at a new preschool and loving it. I have such a good feeling about the preschool, and can't wait 'til I get to go and pick her up again, because I just quite like being there! Maybe I should study early childhood, then I could go there more often. 

And the good news here: Tiny is hitting the hay early too - which is amazeballs because like I've said before, that girl has STAMINA, with a capital S. 

How's your week going? School? Packing lunches? You ok? 

No comments:

Post a Comment