Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars Fashion: Jessica Chastain (Who Is That?)


I'll just come right out and say it. Faberge egg.

I have no idea who this bird is, but I really, whole-heartedly, hate that dress. Like with a big sack of horse manure on it. I. Do. Not. Like. It.

Black and gold reminds me of that homebrand brand, and I've never been a fan of those colours together unless of course it's wrapped around a chocolate bar - Chokito for instance.

This on the other hand. Bleurgh.

And what's with the beading around the hippie-astrum area? Me no likey. Looks like she's carrying saddle bags.

Shame on the stylist that did this to her. SHAME ON YOU!

NEXT!

EDIT: I just discovered this frock is Alexander McQueen. I can't believe I said I hated it. But I do hate it. I STILL HATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment