Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fashion Friday:: The Librarian



Oh crumbs! You've spotted me - I had a sneaky sleepover with the Art Teacher, and I'm racing to get all the books back on the shelf, plus the Dewey decimal system back in order before the first class.


What's this?! Your books are late! Well my friend. We all know what that means. Late fees. That's what.

We fellow librarians have got to stick together (just like the pages of some books - ergh). Don't return your books with dog ears. Don't bend the covers back on your paperbacks. And don't even think about talking in my library.

SHHHHHHH!

Dress: vintage - my Mum's frock. Man I love this frock.
Scarf: vintage
Belt: vintage
Tights: er don't know
Pencil: Freedom
Boots: Very old Costume National (my favourites)

Next week's theme::  Pirates. ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment