Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So. It's Wednesday. I Am Ready To Talk. Sort Of. (Also Known As the Most Vague Blog Post Ever)


It is true. It is Wednesday.

Life is a funny thing. Isn't it?

When you think one thing will go one way, it goes the other. When you expect something, it will turn itself on its head - anything to not happen.

I am not going to lie. Life, these last few months, has been... Interesting. It's been a difficult and sometimes tumultuous ride. A ride that I have thought - hellz bellz, I want it to stop.

You know, I know, Sydney sucks me dry. I struggle with it. On one hand, I really love it. It's a beautiful city that offers so much. And on the flipside, it's like a bad friend that takes and takes and what does it give me? Expensive living costs.

Are you lost? Yes. Me too. Is this cryptic? Gosh. I hope not. There's nothing I loathe more than cryptic blog posts.

But all I really want to share is this, this is your take-away from this blogging session:
just when you think the chips are down - you can turn the beat around.

No comments:

Post a Comment