Sunday, June 17, 2012

Selling Stuff

So my in-laws have sold their house. Which is good. And it's also a shame. Because we had a whole bunch of stuffIdidn'teverwanttogothrough sitting over there.

And have I ever mentioned we now live in the smallest house in the world? Shoebox size.

So now all the stuffIdidn'teverwanttogothrough is sitting on our verandah. In our living room. Under our house.

I am waiting for Hoarders to come a-knocking.

While I am waiting for them, I am half going through things, half avoiding going through things.

I feel like I am drowning in my crap.

So I've decided to list things on eBay. Like an old Olivetti typewriter. Someone might want that, right?!

Which brings me to my next quandary. Baby clothes. I've kept them, in the hope we will have another baby. But.. Well.. Who knows if that is going to happen. So now we are living in a swamp of baby clothes.

What to do people?

I want non-hoarders to tell me what to do with all these darn baby clothes - besides cry into their tiny-ness and mourn that my children grew up quicker than I can eat a block of Cadbury Marvellous Creations chocolate (which BTW - I just inhale - and BOOM it is gone).

PS - I know it's upside down. I am too tired. Too Gone with the wind to be bothered to fix it. Just turn your computer screen upside down. Or your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment