Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Positivity Parade


I don't know about you, but more and more I see this quagmire of negativity and hate being rained down on people on Facebook. It's becoming an ugly place where people use it as a springboard to whinge and whine about what you didn't get. What happened to me? Poor me! Boo hoo!


Seriously. What happened to you to leave a trail of demoralising comments.


It's crippling.


Someone on the other end of the interwebz is receiving your negativity - and they have to deal with it. Negativity can be crippling.


Today I'm making it the International Day of the Positivity Parade. Let your good will shine! Let it shine! Leave a trail of positive comments on Facebook today! For friends. For companies. For everyone. I'm officially sick of the hate brigade.

There is more power in the Positivity Parade.

PS - Photo? Fab things for today: pink pens make me positively perky, stripey beauty bag - perfectly punchy, Donna Hay twine - because it's precisely peppy, and the photo is me posing at a Toni&Guy launch last night. More on that later because it's perfectly good news all 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment